1) Daily sweets2) Cupcakes3)absolute sweetness in every bite4) -Have small modern stores all around SingaporeOffer people to personalize the cupcakeshave different and unique cupcake designs for special occasions-Use branded ingredients for baking-Have two different line of cupcakes, the cheaper ones for the people with not much money, and the higher quality ones for those richer ones.- Have diverse flavors, frostings and toppings
1) JBJ2) Food (fast-food)3) We serve the best , for the best of you.4) I would - use the freshest quality food for the product -target at vegetarian and non-vegetarian consumers -always sends food for checks to guarantee its quality and cleanness \
1. Runner2. Sports Shoes3. To run with comfort4. - Provide quality shoes for all customers.- Special shoes for those with flat feet or other podiatric conditions- Target at everybody- Do daily rounds at the factory to ensure quality.
- Supply shoes to all department stores- (Special Shoes) Fit in curved-arched insoles to cater to those with flat feet.
1) JBJ2) Food 3) We serve the best , for the best of you4) I would -order the bes quality supplier i can find-target audience is everyone-do some random checks on food quality from time to time
1) PSB2) Shoes3) When you need to flash away, use our PSB right away4)-Use the best quality materials to make shoes.- Affordable for everyone.- Allow people to customize their shoes- Ensure regular checking of shoes, so that they are up to people's expectations.- Improve from productive suggestions given by customers.
1) Scream2) Ice cream3) you scream for ice cream4) I would have feedback forms for customersI would use only good quality ingredients I would have a variety of flavours
Company: P!xel!zedName: FarruqIndustry: TechnologyTagline: Makes your life clearerBrand-Building Method: Making a variety of products from high-quality parts imported by around the world,, try to focus the target audience to aspiring photographers, having feed back forms for customers to give their feedback of the products.
1) JC2)Furniture3)Just for your Comfort.4) Order the best quality of materials in a bulk to reduce price for the customers. Have customers do a survey form. Set up a website, contact number and email so the customers could easily contact me.
1) Scream2) Ice cream3) you scream for ice cream4) I would start small and only use the finest products for my food. I would time to time chat with my customers and staff to see how I can improve my business
PiPieHope it reminds you when are doing math!I would start by having a little pushcart that sells and when it becomes a little more famous, I would change it into a shop and sell more. I will also give our free pies on a certain day.
1)JBJ2)Catering,F&B.3) We serve the best , for the best of you4)I would get the best supplier I can afford,as well as make sure personal hygiene is at 100% and have spot checks on the food and cleanliness every week.
1) P!xel!zed2) Technology3) One in a billion4) The products must be fast, reliable, durable and of high quality. Customer service must be easy to use, without long delays, available all the time and accessible through different methods.
1) Project RC(pRCject)2) RC planes3) Hey look One wing4) I would get better quality foam and design good looking, yet high performing/crazy planes for sale as kits and PDF plans.
1) PSB2) Spectacles3) Sharper than the sharpest lens to benefit your ever growing needs4) i would build a new type of revolutionary lens and patent it.i will also get a very durable and easily put on and off type lens and sell themthen i would get a famous doctor to say a few good words about my lens which would be a easy on and off.then i would sell it cheap and thus gain approval by many others.then i would release the patented type of lens for people with more money.
1. Daily Sweets2. Absolute sweetness in every bite!3. We are selling Cupcakes! :)4. Make cute, original and nice cupcakes that can only be found in my shop. I would only have one stall, so that I would know my loyal customers. I will reward loyalty points and have a once a year or every anniversary luck draw when you spend above a specific amount. I would also have a cheep cheep day where all my cupcaks are half price and below.
1)Limitless 2)Sports equipment3) To play with excellence.4)~We will ensure that the products are good in quality and comfortable as well as that the products would be long lasting.~We ensure to keep our promise and ensure that the product is good in quality. ~There would be feedback forms feedbacking on what should be improved on and which part did we do well.
1) FAF2) Food3) Fast, affordable, and good.4) -Have many waiters to serve food fast.-Have many discounts.-Ensure that the food is cheap.-Ensure that the best quality food is shipped.
1) P!xel!zed2) Technology and Software3) One in a billion4a) Ensure our software is up to date and our technology is not buggy4b) Adapt to customers needs and wants
1) Scream2) Ice-cream3) You scream for ice-scream4) I will start screaming about the ice-cream and people will start screaming for ice-cream.:)
if everyone is screaming, how to eat the iScream? XD
dont sue me Apple©
1) KaiTech2) Computer support3) PC, Linux or Mac; have a problem, call KaiTech4) -Have a website which stores soft-copies of instruction manuals that can be downloaded.-Provide 24 hour support every day.-Have videos on the website for fixing common problems.
1) Hermes's Wings2) Sport Shoes3) We make what we wear4) Take consumer feedback, make quality products that are cheap to gain advantage over competition
1. Daily Sweets2. Absolute sweetness in every bite!3. Cupcakes4. Have cute designs for children, and simple designs for teenagers. Have discount coupons for regular customers, and discounts for students who want a quick snack. Place locations in a convenient place, such as next to an MRT Station, or on a route that students would take, such as next to a bus stop, or next to a bus interchange.